samedi 6 février 2010

Gym time

I've been putting my blog on the side for a while... well that's because I am not really a big writter or photograph but I guess I have to take one for the team.

I've just finished my 1st week at school but I guess that will come later.

First things first, I apologize for being a lame blogger to everyone that is following me through this blog.

(Couple of houses around my block... looks like the ghetto :-P)

Tomorrow, will actually be the 1st month anniversary of my young but fulfilling trip to Denver.

What have I been doing all that time (pre-school time)?

Well that's a good question.
I mostly tried to put myself into my working out again (I guess last month in Brussels wasn't my best gym time)

So the following day of my arrival into Denver I went straight downtown to find myself a new gym ... wich I did.


Forza gym, located Downtown includes steamroom, pool, hot tub, Basketball court etc...
I love that place but well it has a price... $125 my first month (I did find cheaper but I loved the ambiance and it's probably the nearest gym to my place (well I found a couple of other gym around).
Probably the worst $125 I've spend, not for the place but for what happened;
After 1 month of non-training period, I started to hard (got excited and wanted a new start) conclusion, small but annoying injuries during the whole month (I am working on them)

But otherwise I've been working out with a couple of NBA player, that is COOL


The big Shaq on my first dumbell pressing on the bench next to me was
definitely the highlight (btw this is not a picture taken at the gym).

A couple of LA Clippers player another day!

That's about it.
Stay tuned new post coming in a couple of min.

2 commentaires: