samedi 6 février 2010

My place in a couple of pix.



The entrance.






















The main room or sitting room whatever you would call it. The room in the back is actually my bedroom the smallest of the three but I guess I don't have much to put in it so it's fine.































My bedroom.
I just have space for a bed and a wardrobe, I wish I could have a little more space for a desk but well ...













The Kitchen.


















The Bathroom


















Back of the house you'll find a little outside place with BBQ seats and a staircase leading to probably to coolest place of the house...



















... The roof.
I didn't really used it yet because we are just middle of the winter (even if since I am here the weather is faaaaabolous, feels like spring.




































Downtown Denver from the roof
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire