samedi 6 février 2010

Pre-school time very summerized résumé

... Other than going to gym and try to put myself into it well I've not been doing much the 3 first weeks.
Tried to read a little didn't go that well (always some good stuff on tv :-D).
I did walk quite alot around downtown guetting all paperwork done (phone, bank account etc...)
Been out a couple of times, cool going-away-on-a-mormon-mission-party, movies, guetting drunk with Phil and Sean, two guys that are coming quite (try very) often at our place, etc...

And I guess trying to fit into a new town.
For example, I am only guetting used to speak and hear English 100% of the time wich, I didn't know before leaving Belgium, is very tiring, translate all information from english to french then thinking of a response from french to english >>Brain damages :-)
Wich I don't really do anymore... cool.


Anyway, has a conclusion to a very summarized 3 first story; it has probably not been a very exciting 3 first weeks. Felt a little bit lonely and lost in this new place but I guess it is normal.
Not to worry, things changed about a week ago with my 1st day of school...

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey Alex,
    Hope all is fine, give us an update and let us know how things are - or are you spending too much time with Shaq at the gym?
    MIKA

    RépondreSupprimer