mardi 12 janvier 2010

...

(Downtown Denver from my block)

Well I've done 4 complete days in Denver now and what can I say... well the least of it is that living in the States is so different than in Europe.
I am just starting to get use the Denver time zone (-8 hours compared to Brussels) so I am actually awake very early and feeling tired in the late afternoon.

Anyway...,

(My place)

(Random Picture taken downtown)

The 1st thing I can say is that I feel kind of lost here; new town, new people, new language. I need to build up everything around me.
Guetting used to speak only english is kind of hard for the moment, I didn't had problems in Brussels where I spoke english maybe 5% of the time but once it's 100% english... well my brain gets very tired. I do have time to practice and get use to that.

(Random Pix)

More to come.

1 commentaire:

  1. C'mon Alex, keep writing and posting some pics. It might feel as stupid as me posting my feet tonight, but... - what can go wrong ;o)
    MIKA

    RépondreSupprimer